My research lies at the interface of operations research and information systems. I look at problems in information aggregation, telecommunications, operations management, and production analysis using non-linear and linear optimization and game theory. If you have any questions about any of the work listed, then please contact me. You can find more information about my publications on my Google Scholar profile.
- Lifei Jiang, Stanko Dimitrov, Benny Mantin. P2P marketplaces and retailing in the presence of consumers' valuation uncertainty. Production and Operations Management, to appear.
- Arthur Carvalho, Stanko Dimitrov, Kate Larson. Inducing Honest Reporting of Private Information in the Presence of Social Projection. Decision, to appear.
- Arthur Carvalho, Stanko Dimitrov, Kate Larson. How Many Crowdsourced Workers Should a Requester Hire? Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, to appear.
- Brian P. Cozzarin, Stanko Dimitrov. Mobile Commerce and Device Specific Perceived Risk. Electronic Commerce Research, to appear.
- Andrew Brown, Stanko Dimitrov, Ada Barlatt. Routing Distributions and their Impact on Dispatch Rules. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 88, October 2015, 293-306.
- Stanko Dimitrov, Rahul Sami, Marina Epelman. Subsidized Prediction Markets for Risk Averse Agents. ACM Transactions on Economics and Computation, 3(4), July 2015.
- Stanko Dimitrov. Comparing Data Envelopment Analysis and Human Decision Making Unit Rankings: A Survey Approach. Economic Quality Control, 29(2), Jaunary 2015, 129-141.
- Lin Yang, Stanko Dimitrov, Benny Mantin. Forecasting Sales of New Virtual Goods with the Elo Rating System. Journal of Revenue & Pricing Management, 13(6), October 2014, 457–469.
- Nedialko B. Dimitrov, Stanko Dimitrov, Stefanka Chukova. Robust decomposable Markov decision processes motivated by allocating school budgets, European Journal of Operational Research, 239(1), 2014, 199 - 213.
- Jenyi Chen, Stanko Dimitrov. National and Store Brand Advertising Strategies. Journal
of the Operational Research Society, 66(8), August 2015, 1237-1249.
- Warren Sutton, Stanko Dimitrov. The U.S. Navy Explores Detailing Cost Reduction via
Data Envelopment Analysis. European Journal of Operational Research,
227 (1), May 2013, 166–173.
- Stanko Dimitrov, Warren Sutton. Generalized Symmetric Weight Assignment Technique: Incorporating Managerial Preferences in Data Envelopment Analysis Using a
Penalty Function. OMEGA - The International Journal of Management Science,
41 (1), January 2013, 48-54.
- Yiling Chen, Stanko
Dimitrov, Rahul Sami, Daniel M. Reeves, David M. Pennock, Robin D. Hanson,
Lance Fortnow, Rica Gonen. Gaming Prediction Markets: Equilibrium Strategies
with a Market Maker. Algorithmica, 58 (4), December 2010, 930-969.
- Stanko Dimitrov, Warren
Sutton. Promoting Symmetric Weight Selection in Data Envelopment Analysis: A
Penalty Function Approach. European Journal of Operational Research,
200 (1), January 2010, 281–288.